Thanks to our founding members and all those that have been part of the club since its creation in 1935 for setting up and accumulating equipment to enhance our members paddling experiences.
Our members built our current clubhouse in 1976 after the original boathouse burnt down. The clubhouse enables us to store a collection of boats for members use at a greatly reduced fee, along with trailers, PFDs, paddles and other equipment. It also provides a venue to hold meetings, with fully equipped kitchen, showers and toilets.
Kayaks and canoes
To be updated
We have two trailers to help transport our boats for various club trips