Become a club member and join in the fun on the water! Enjoy flatwater trips, whitewater trips, expeditions and a range social events.
|Adult (18yrs+) –||$150|
|Family (30% discount off Paddle Australia, State Paddle Association, and Club membership fees. Minimum of 3 family members, up to six children)||From $240|
|Junior (5-18yrs at 1 July) Full Year Renewing Member||$70.00|
|Trial (4-week Trial Memberships so that paddlers can come along and try the Club before they sign-up! |
Not available to previous members
Does not enable entry or participation in any State or National events / competitions )
In terms of basic information:
– it’s valid for 12 months from the day you join up
– the standard cost for an adult is $150
– the standard cost for an U18 is $70.
– if 3 of more people from the family join up, everybody receives a 30% discount on the Paddle Australia component of the fees. Some examples below:
2 adults + 1 child = $310
1 adult + 2 children = $242
It’s an absolute bargain…. Membership includes:
– National paddling insurance, with Paddle Australia.
– access to a large number of experienced paddlers, happy to their share their paddling skills
– access to the clubhouse.
– access to the club’s boat fleet.
– a huge amount more…
$150 for a year of fun vs typically $100 for a single day of paddle hire on a commercial basis
Step 1 – Join River Canoe Club
Sign up via Paddle Australia’s GoMembership Portal:
Note: The club uses an email list for communication between members. New members are automatically added to the list. We do try to do this in a timely manner but it can take up to a month to occur.
Step 2 – (Optional) – Join us On Facebook
You might like to also read Information for New Members