Date/Time
Date(s) - 29/05/2021
8:00 am - 4:00 pm

Categories


Expected to be a a full day adventure. With trip planning underway, it’s a ‘save the date’ for now.
Final location etc, depending on forecast conditions

SO2 conditions expected, with the potential for some wind wave.  Skill/experience level required – F1 (or substantial progress toward)
Click here for more details.