Date(s) - 01/11/2020
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
The plan is a 10 kms up the Georges & Woronora River – grab a coffee at the boatshed if landing is possible. This will be for experienced paddlers only, pace will be fast for club members (consistent with training and conditioning of paddlers doing the Murray). The starting location will be provided to those approved for the trip, or contact Andy Singh.
- Tide – 9.30 high – impact nil
- Forecast – 23 degrees, 25 km wind W to SW – nil
- Est distance – 20 kms
- Est completion – 1pm
Guidelines are as follows:
1. Everyone should be a member of the club.*
2. You must have learnt to wet exit and enter a kayak.
3. Your Participation for non Murray paddlers will be at the discretion of trip leader
4. You must organise a suitable kayak and transportation.
*If you’re not a member but an experienced paddler then you can attend if you have a trial membership or take out a single event entry and pay the associated fees. (This ensures you are covered for insurance purposes)
How to sign-up
Use the booking option below, or email Andy.
Andy Singh (email: email@example.com)
If you require use of a club kayak then there is a 30 dollar usage fee. We rely on our members honesty to transfer the money into the clubs bank account.
Payment via Electronic Funds Transfer:
Account: River Canoe Club of NSW Incorporated
Bank: ANZ | BSB: 012172 | Account No: 301865753
Please include Reason and Surname in the payment comment (eg: ‘boatJones’ ).
Bookings are closed for this event.