Date/Time
Date(s) - 03/10/2020 - 10/10/2020
All Day

Categories


Here is advance notice of the Spring Safari 3-10 October. We have a Plan B in case the NSW-Victorian border is still closed.
Plan A – if the border is open
Starting at the Goobarranganda River near Tumut in NSW over the long weekend, then heading to the King,Ovens and Mitta Mitta in Victoria.
Plan B- if the border is still closed.
Starting at the Macquarie River near Bathurst over the long weekend then heading to the Goobarragandra, then the Murrumbidgee at Canberra.
River sections for both Plans are grade 2 and grade 2/3. Novices could handle the grade 2 sections.
Exact itinerary will depend on which rivers are paddleable. We may even go to the Macquarie first in Plan A if the Forge section is paddleable as it has been a long time since we have paddled this as a club.The long range forecast for rain in late winter/ early spring is good, and with the snow melt we are very hopeful for good levels. Register closer to the date – details to come.
Contact Rick Fitzgerald 0414088018 patrick08f@gmail.com for further information.