Date(s) - 08/11/2020 - 15/11/2020
Murray Descent 2020
This the club will continue its annual journey down the Murray River carrying on from it’s 2019 trip which saw 18 club members kayak from Bringabrong Bridge to Hume Dam.
This year we will kayak from Hume Dam to Yarrawonga – a journey of about 237kms.
Guidelines are as follows:
1. Everyone should be a member of the club.
2. A fast sea kayak – Mirage, Prijon Prolite etc – no plastic boats
3. The ability to paddle 40-50 kms each day in a fully laden kayak
4. The ability and equipment to camp, cook and crap in the bush
5. The ability to work with a group, to a plan, to achieve a collective goal
6. Free of Covid-19 and other communicable diseases
How to sign-up
This trip is managed by a small committee – participation is by acceptance
If you are interested by this adventure, and you meet the above criteria then please email Andy Singh (
Andy Singh (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)