Date(s) - 06/02/2020
6:00 am - 8:15 am
River Canoe Club (Tempe)
Thursday Morning Fitness Paddle
Guidelines are as follows:
1. Everyone should be a member of the club.*
2. You must have learnt to wet exit and enter a kayak.
3. You must have done a coffee run to Brighton- Le -sands
4. If you’re an experienced paddler with instructor or guide qualifications then a copy of that will get you in but it needs to be sent through before the floatplan is released.
5. Having your own boat does not get you on the paddle.
If a Committee member or an experienced club paddler can vouch for you then you can attend.
*If you’re not a member but an experienced paddler then you can attend if you have a trial membership or take out a single event entry and pay the associated fees. (This ensures you are covered for insurance purposes)
How to sign-up
An invitation is emailed out weekly to the clubs members email list with instructions. Please make sure sign-up ahead of the paddle session. If you aren’t a club member then you will need to contact the event organizer for details.
Roddy Kerr (email: firstname.lastname@example.org )
If you require use of a club kayak then there is a 5 dollar usage fee. We rely on our members honesty to transfer the money into the clubs bank account.
Payment via Electronic Funds Transfer:
Account: River Canoe Club of NSW Incorporated
Bank: ANZ | BSB: 012172 | Account No: 301865753
Please include Reason and Surname in the payment comment (eg: ‘boatJones’ ).